• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Started by A.W.O.L., February 27, 2014, 09:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.W.O.L.

Never knew this existed and glad it does.  As I have only one other friend that brews.

I have been brewing for a few years only partial grain until i step up my system to the all grain.  I have been focused on mead and different types of it.  Planning on my second braggot next month.

Primary: Sweet Mead
Primary: Dry Mead
Secondary: Apple Pie Mead
Secondary:Dry Mead
Secondary: Irish Red ale
Kegged: Cream Ale
Kegged:Smoke'n Maple Amber

Waterlogged

Welcome.  You are in good company.  There are definitly some mead makers in the group.
Fermenting: Air
On Tap: Hoppy Porter
Bottled:  Air

Chris Craig

Welcome!  You should chat with JohnQ.  He's opening Sunset Heights Meadery soon!

jamie_savoie

DandyMason

JamesC

brynn

Brynn
Two Saints Brewing
Planning: Chocolate Maple Smoked Porter
Primary: India Black Ale, Cider, More Cider
Bottle conditioning: 11.3% Winter Warmer
Drinking: SMaSH Express Pale Ale, Sandrino's Best Bitter Colabo w/Hop tea @ Kegging

blisster

Welcome to the club, lots of great information on here.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

A.W.O.L.

Thanks,

I also want to start a nanobrewery in moncton area.  Mead and craft ales... I just started the planning process and have registered my business name as A.W.O.L. Brewery.  Mead / braggot will be my focus and all the weird ales i make are for me and my friends.  New brunswick has so much to offer in craft beer with all the berries and other adjucnts you can add here.  Most of which un harmed by pesticides which is the beauty of this province

jdueck

Primary #1 - Empty
Primary #2 - Empty
Primary #3 - Empty
Primary #4 - Empty

Secondary #1- Wheat  (Tangerine and coriander)
Secondary #2 - Dry cider
Secondary #3 - Cream ale fermented with M27
Secondary #4 - Cream ale fermented with M07
Secondary #5 - Merlot

Roger

brew

Glad you found us hope you can make it to a meeting sometime, love to taste your meade!
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Al-Loves-Wine

Welcome! Definitely should try to attend a meeting sometime, we all love mead around here.  :chug:

Fhilo

fakr

I'm also in Moncton AWAL.  Send me a PM sometime if you want to get together and share a brew.

Welcome.
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."