• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

T-58 Yeast

Started by pliny, January 22, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pliny

Anybody have some T-58 for sale or trade?

https://eastcoasthoppers.ca/collections/fermentas/products/t-58

http://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/product-p/37309.htm

I don't think it would be very economical for me to order a sachet of yeast and pay for shipping. Hard to believe, but I don't need anything else right now.

I don't think NG carries it in their line right now.

eastcoasthoppers.ca

Ya definitely hard to justify shipping only one small item like that... Alternatively, if you could find some folks nearby that also wanted to pick up a few items and could just add them to your order or you could add this to theirs it would be much more worth while.  My brew buddies and I combined orders all the time to help reduce shipping costs since we couldn't get anything locally.

Cheers!
Matt

ECH

Put it in a bubble envelope, like $2.07 to ship

pliny

@ECH, thanks. Beergrains can put three in an envelope for about $12 total.
@eastcoasthoppers.ca , if you can do similar, I'm a first time customer. If it's not worth your while, I understand.

ECH

Quote from: pliny on January 23, 2018, 09:15:03 PM
@ECH, thanks. Beergrains can put three in an envelope for about $12 total.
@eastcoasthoppers.ca , if you can do similar, I'm a first time customer. If it's not worth your while, I understand.

I assume that is $12 for the shipping and the yeast, and not just the shipping?

11grams per yeast pack, 3 packs, 33grams, bubble envelope is probably about the same, and up to 100grams (including the envelope) is $2.07 with the tax.

I ship stuff every day for my business, so shipping for bubble envelopes is ingrained on my brain, will suck when it goes up again.

eastcoasthoppers.ca

Tell you what, place your order, select pick up my order at checkout and I'll send it over in an envelope for free. 

:cheers:

Matt

pliny

Quote from: eastcoasthoppers.ca on January 24, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
Tell you what, place your order, select pick up my order at checkout and I'll send it over in an envelope for free. 

:cheers:

Matt

Wow, awesome.

But I don't want you to lose money on the shipping. You can charge me whatever it costs to put in a Letter.
Maybe something like: Canada Post Lettermail $2.95

It's dry yeast so it doesn't need to be all protected.

Thanks

eastcoasthoppers.ca

No worries man, it's the cost of a cup of coffee and if it leads to a happy customer it is worth every penny.

Cheers!
Matt

pliny

Hey Matt,

Received the packs of T-58 in the mail today. Many thanks!!

eastcoasthoppers.ca

Quote from: pliny on January 26, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
Hey Matt,

Received the packs of T-58 in the mail today. Many thanks!!

Awesome, glad they made it before the weekend!  You are very welcome! 

Cheers!
Matt