• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

New brewer in Fredericton

Started by SeanJ, May 11, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanJ

Hey everybody.  I have been homebrewing since last summer, only about a dozen batches so far, but I have been picking up the pace lately.  I recently moved to BIAB which reignited my interest and caused me to stumble across this board.  I also downsized to 1 gallon batches so that I can brew more frequently and improve at a quicker pace.  Very excited to learn from you guys.  Glad I found this place!  :cheers:

robcoombs

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Two Wheeler

Welcome! Lots of different styles of brewing here and everyone's happy to share ideas and answer questions.

For BIAB, I know @shazapple and myself use this method. I feel like there were a couple more but I'm drawing a blank.

Come by a meeting sometime to meet the crew and share your beer. Everyone's happy to share feedback if you want it!
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

mikegraham

blisster

Welcome!  Hope you can make it to a club meeting soon.

I hope you didn't miss the fine print when joining? All new club members must provide and deliver a variety 4-pack of home-brew to each existing member.   :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

shazapple

Welcome! Be sure to come out to a meeting sometime. As @Two Wheeler mentioned I BIAB as well. It's great for keeping things simple, although it is a lot of fun buying gear :D
Lee

Alain2

Roger

Welcome to your new addiction...  :cheers:

Scott

Welcome, hope to see you at a meeting sometime