• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Traveling to Fredericton This Weekend

Started by Everwood Brew Shop, July 27, 2015, 04:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everwood Brew Shop

Hey Everyone,

I'll be traveling home to Chipman this weekend and heading into Freddy Beach at some point over the long weekend. I don't mind hauling orders up and having dropping them off to a single spot to you. If you want to coordinate something as a group, or place individual orders feel free. We can coordinate a time and place over this week and save you guys some shipping.

Thanks!

Dave
Dave

Everwood Ave Brew Shop
Keep up to date on Facebook or Twitter

HappyHax0r

Do you have any kegs to sell, coke or pepsi is fine, if you do what's the price? :)
Primary: #1, 2, 3, 4 (Air, Air, Air, Air)
Kegs     #1, 2, 3, 4 (C02, C02, C02, C02)

feldmann

Which strains are you getting from The Yeast Bay?

Everwood Brew Shop

Ok, orders have to be by 5 pm today in order to get packed and in the van (I'm leaving right after work on Thursday).

For yeast. I won't have any here by tomorrow, but they will be in stock when I return. I'm getting a lot from teh Yeast Bay, WYeast and White Labs. For the YB Im getting:

WLP4000 - Vermont Ale
WLP4007 - Saison Blend
WLP4015   - Northeastern Abbey
WLP4020 - Wallonian Farmhouse
WLP4021   - Saison Blend II
WLP4030 - Franconian Dark Lager
WLP4035 - Hessian Pils
WLP4627 - Funktown Pale Ale
WLP4633   - Mélange
WLP4637 - Amalgamation
WLP4675 - Farmhouse Sour Ale
Dave

Everwood Ave Brew Shop
Keep up to date on Facebook or Twitter

jamie_savoie

Bummer, there was 3 strains I wanted  8)

robcoombs

I'd love to try that farmhouse sour ale, and a couple others. Maybe we can do a group buy before the next MO?

Two Wheeler

Thanks for the offer Dave! Usually I can find something I need, but I seem to be all set for now.
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

Eric

I'm to late I was interested for a WLP4675 - Farmhouse Sour Ale and saison... :(

Roger

So who's gonna be around this weekend to meet up with Dave? I'm out of town so I can't meet with him. I just got a couple little things some SS hardware and some o rings.

robcoombs

I'm meeting up with him Saturday afternoon. I can grab those for you  @roger

robcoombs

Quote from: Roger on July 31, 2015, 08:13:01 AM
So who's gonna be around this weekend to meet up with Dave? I'm out of town so I can't meet with him. I just got a couple little things some SS hardware and some o rings.
I'm meeting up with him Saturday afternoon. I can grab those for you @roger

Roger