• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Taps and Shanks

Started by DandyMason, November 02, 2014, 05:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandyMason

I replaced some equipment in the home bar and have a few old pieces for sale. I have 5 perlicks (525 SS) with shanks and tailpiece assembly. Also have 5 liquid ball lock disconnects and 5 gas ball lock disconnects, along with my super fancy gas manifold and gas line... Only thing you need is some beer line and a fridge! Asking $220 ish

brynn

Any chance you will part it out? Id be interested in at least 1 tap with shank only
Brynn
Two Saints Brewing
Planning: Chocolate Maple Smoked Porter
Primary: India Black Ale, Cider, More Cider
Bottle conditioning: 11.3% Winter Warmer
Drinking: SMaSH Express Pale Ale, Sandrino's Best Bitter Colabo w/Hop tea @ Kegging

Kyle

That's a very good price for the set.
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

jamie_savoie

and I would be interessted in 4 perlicks with shanks and tailpiece assembly.  I don't need disconnects or manifolds

Waterlogged

I would be interested in the manifold.
Fermenting: Air
On Tap: Hoppy Porter
Bottled:  Air

Waterlogged

DandyMason

Quote from: Waterlogged on November 04, 2014, 04:16:58 PM
I would be interested in the manifold.

No problem its all yours Reid.

Sounds like there's plenty interest in the perlicks/shanks/tailpiece combos ... $40 bucks each fair? I should have mentioned, the perlicks are used, but the shanks and tailpieces are all straight out of the box from OBK.

@brynn and @jamie_savoie you spoke up first so just confirm what you want and if there is something left over @Waterlogged can grab it.

jamie_savoie

Quote from: DandyMason on November 05, 2014, 08:00:55 AM
Sounds like there's plenty interest in the perlicks/shanks/tailpiece combos ... $40 bucks each fair? I should have mentioned, the perlicks are used, but the shanks and tailpieces are all straight out of the box from OBK.

@brynn and @jamie_savoie you spoke up first so just confirm what you want and if there is something left over @Waterlogged can grab it.
deal for me!  Is it ok if I pay at the december meeting?  else I'll paypal or wire.  thanks Dan :)

DandyMason

Quote from: jamie_savoie on November 05, 2014, 08:11:04 AM
Quote from: DandyMason on November 05, 2014, 08:00:55 AM

deal for me!  Is it ok if I pay at the december meeting?  else I'll paypal or wire.  thanks Dan :)

Yep December is fine Jamie

Waterlogged

Awesome, so $40 for tab and $40 for manifold?  I can give you the money when I return the beer gun. 

DandyMason

Quote from: Waterlogged on November 05, 2014, 11:30:16 AM
Awesome, so $40 for tab and $40 for manifold?  I can give you the money when I return the beer gun.

If @brynn is still interested in the tap, he already spoke for the last one unfortunately Reid

Waterlogged

OK, let me know if he doesn't take it.

brynn

Yah. I'll take it. Ill pm you to make arrangements.
Brynn
Two Saints Brewing
Planning: Chocolate Maple Smoked Porter
Primary: India Black Ale, Cider, More Cider
Bottle conditioning: 11.3% Winter Warmer
Drinking: SMaSH Express Pale Ale, Sandrino's Best Bitter Colabo w/Hop tea @ Kegging