• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

WTB: Freezer

Started by Jake, June 03, 2014, 09:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

My Deep deep freeze is broken after a long stay in storage. If anyone has one on here, let me know. If not, keep me in mind going forward. Looking to spend no more than 50 or 60 bucks.
President of the NBCBA

Chris Craig

Missed the boat Jake!  I just sold one to JamesC with a temp controller for $40.

Fhilo

I have a fridge freezer combo if you're interested. Free...

brynn

If Jakes not interested @Fhilo, I am. Looking for a fridge that can accomodate 3 corny kegs (18"x18" floor, 26" high). Will pick up
Brynn
Two Saints Brewing
Planning: Chocolate Maple Smoked Porter
Primary: India Black Ale, Cider, More Cider
Bottle conditioning: 11.3% Winter Warmer
Drinking: SMaSH Express Pale Ale, Sandrino's Best Bitter Colabo w/Hop tea @ Kegging

Fhilo

Jake

I'm going to pass. needs to be a deep freeze for that I can fit under the bar. THanks though Fhilo. Have at er Brynn!
President of the NBCBA

JohnQ

Wish I had a real professional 2 door True Chiller available, but unfortunately the guy who wanted it changed his mind and since then it's made a great 8 tap bar cooler.  :rolling:
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

pliny

@Jake you don't want to fix it?
Is it not worth it? Thermostat?
Maybe it's just time to say goodbye and move on.

DandyMason