• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Kijiji Ad

Started by chrismccull, May 29, 2012, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wheeler

Good price, couldn't build it for that I don't think.
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

Waterlogged

A couple of interesting things up for auction at Cameron's this Thursday.  Fridge, a sliding top chest freeze that would make a cool fermentation chamber and some large stock pots.

http://www.auction-nb.com/

Fermenting: Air
On Tap: Hoppy Porter
Bottled:  Air

shazapple

I was gunning after that kegerator but someone else beat me to it. Not surprising for that price!

Some big kegs
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/fredericton/beer-homebrew-kegs-54-liters/1035596793?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Lee

Draveur77

Same here, I was too late!

shazapple

The reviews for that were not great. A new fridge with a double tap would be cheaper.
Lee

blisster

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Fhilo

Fhilo

Ya break ONE carboy...

ECH

I broke one awhile back. Was in my sink, full of water and Oxyclean, cleaning it. Had a couple of tough spots that wouldn't come out, so I was using a carboy cleaner (the one you attach to a drill), by hand, just for a couple of spots. It slipped out of my hand, and the head of it struck the bottom corner of the carboy, literally was like a bomb going off with the rush of water and such out of it. Had a small lake in the kitchen for a bit, as the water rushed out so fast that the sink couldn't handle it.

Roger

Quote from: ECH on January 08, 2015, 06:14:28 PM
I broke one awhile back. Was in my sink, full of water and Oxyclean, cleaning it. Had a couple of tough spots that wouldn't come out, so I was using a carboy cleaner (the one you attach to a drill), by hand, just for a couple of spots. It slipped out of my hand, and the head of it struck the bottom corner of the carboy, literally was like a bomb going off with the rush of water and such out of it. Had a small lake in the kitchen for a bit, as the water rushed out so fast that the sink couldn't handle it.
I made one of those a while back but I altered the design a bit just for that reason. I put a plastic cap on the end of the rod and my cleaning rag covers it as well. So it's now double insulated.

Roger

Oh yea and by the way those carboys are mine all mine... Wah Ha Ha!  akimbo

robcoombs

Really? Boo, they said they would sell to me. Any chance you could sell one to me?