• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Kijiji Ad

Started by chrismccull, May 29, 2012, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

wow, that oak refrigerator looks amazing!

JohnQ

Quote from: "JohnQ"He actually has 2 of the larger 3 door beer fridges, they are 90 inches wide by 27 inches deep and the one smaller one that I want.
If we take all three, we can probably get a deal.
PM me if you're interested.

JQ

All 3 are gone now.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

JohnQ

Quote from: "chrismccull"http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-business-industrial-TDD-2-Direct-Draw-Beer-Cooler-W0QQAdIdZ439223190

Identical to the one Jake got through the last buy, and half the size of the ones that fakr and I are using. This one looks in better shape, but since all 3 of ours add up to about the same price...

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout

fakr

isn't that something...
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

DandyMason

If Anyone is desperate for some kegs... $45 here... I think this is our regular keg guy's brother and im pretty sure he only has 12

http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and- ... Z439638101

JohnQ

Quote from: "DandyMason"If Anyone is desperate for some kegs... $45 here... I think this is our regular keg guy's brother and im pretty sure he only has 12

http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and- ... Z439638101

Is this the same guy that NorthNomad was trying to work through?

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

DandyMason

Ohhh hahaha maybe... Im not sure

Kyle

I don't think so - pretty sure that guy is in St. John
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

WJShaw