• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Kijiji Ad

Started by chrismccull, May 29, 2012, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterlogged

When I bought my 20 lb tank it was $50 OBO.  Since it needed to be hydroed I got it down to $35 incase it failed.  You may want to haggle.
Reid
Fermenting: Air
On Tap: Hoppy Porter
Bottled:  Air

brew

Yup i did haggle - 2 for 60...
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

jdueck

Primary #1 - Empty
Primary #2 - Empty
Primary #3 - Empty
Primary #4 - Empty

Secondary #1- Wheat  (Tangerine and coriander)
Secondary #2 - Dry cider
Secondary #3 - Cream ale fermented with M27
Secondary #4 - Cream ale fermented with M07
Secondary #5 - Merlot

brew

NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

jdueck

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/fredericton/beer-wine-making-supplies/570710132?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

3 glass carboys,3 primary fermenters, 2 beer cappers, 2 wine corkers, buon vino wine filter, various other supplies and accessories

$100
Primary #1 - Empty
Primary #2 - Empty
Primary #3 - Empty
Primary #4 - Empty

Secondary #1- Wheat  (Tangerine and coriander)
Secondary #2 - Dry cider
Secondary #3 - Cream ale fermented with M27
Secondary #4 - Cream ale fermented with M07
Secondary #5 - Merlot

Chris Craig

Worth it for the wine filter alone.

jamie_savoie

one could sell the filter for 100$ on ebay and have the rest for free
the floor corker is not cheap either

JohnQ

Emailed, waiting for response.

If they won't hold them until Monday when I'm back from Truro, is anyone able a drive to Beaver Dam to pick them up for me?

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Roger

Hey John I've already made arrangements with George to pick up the stuff. Was there something in particular you wanted out of the lot? All I really wanted were the carboys.

DandyMason

Hey roger, my dad might be interested in the filter.

JQ if that's what you were looking at, it's yours.

JohnQ

The filter and the floor corker, the filter not likely not for too long.
I have the big brother of it already, but need it for some experimental stuff for a short while.
Dan, tell Don he can have it as soon as I've finished with it.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

feldmann

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/moncton/coke-kegs-great-for-beer-homebrew/570410177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I'm still emailing him right now trying to haggle. He says he has some "older" ones that hes willing to do 2 for $60 or 6 for $150. Would anyone else be in for the other 4 if I bought all 6?

Chris Craig

I'm pretty sure we're all set up for Pepsi kegs around here, with the exception of HappyHax0r.