• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Kijiji Ad

Started by chrismccull, May 29, 2012, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Yeah i suspect the first guy would want ten grand for that.
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

JohnQ

Quote from: "Richard"Yeah i suspect the first guy would want ten grand for that.

BAHAHAHAHA

Apparantly the seller tells me it's 12 feet of insulated beer line and a glycol machine that's only 7 or 8 years old.
Very tempting.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

chrismccull

Yeah, I figured you or Joe would be interested in that.

JohnQ

Currently negotiating.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout

chrismccull

I am on my way to Halifax now, I might be able to bring it back with me.

JohnQ

Seriously, I'll let you know...
It's actually out of the way from Halifax by a fair ways, in fact I just google mapped it and it's an 3 extra hours of driving time to get there and back. Seems a bit extreme to ask.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

fakr

"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

JohnQ

Just confirming the quantities of what's there, but so far...

Looks like taps are meh, and I'll have to make sure the beer line has been kept clean regularly.
After that, the kegs, co2 bottle, and reg make up half or more of the price.  The glycol unit makes it a good deal, so long as it's operational. Could take care of chilling for the Brewhemoths as well as the the taps in the library.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

fakr

chrismccull

Would he be willing to take it to Halifax for some extra money?  If he would, I can take it back tomorrow and bring it to the meet.

JohnQ

Quote from: "chrismccull"Would he be willing to take it to Halifax for some extra money?  If he would, I can take it back tomorrow and bring it to the meet.

Good Question, I'll ask him and let you know, awesome.
Thanks Chris.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

JohnQ

Sold,

Waiting to hear if he's willing to deliver to Halifax this afternoon.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

JohnQ

In Max's Car as we speak, just pm'd chris about a possible swap over in Halifax today!

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

fakr

good grab senior!  now you have your brewhemoth chiller!

JohnQ

Quote from: "fakr"good grab senior!  now you have your brewhemoth chiller!

Yeah, hoping it will do double duty with the taps as well, but even if it's just brewhemoth it will be fine.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps: