• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

BANG!

Started by JohnQ, January 31, 2012, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnQ

Making the last Bang sound like a Pop!
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

brew

Nice jq need to check this out in action sometime!
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

JohnQ

They just started building 4 of them, in Italy...Will be July before they're here, along with a mixing tank from the same company.
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout

fakr

Wow!  Very nice!
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

JohnQ

And they have landed in Niagara Falls, will be here within a couple of weeks...

Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

Kyle

you should show a carboy and a brewhemouth beside that for scale! Looks beautiful!
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

blisster

It looks like it got a few dents during shipping...  I don't mind, I'll take it off your hands  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Roger

Oh no! Now I got to change my pants! :pal:

JohnQ

Quote from: Kyle on September 03, 2014, 10:13:33 AM
you should show a carboy and a brewhemouth beside that for scale! Looks beautiful!
Great idea, as soon as they get here I'll do that.
JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

JohnQ

And...

Got the call from ANBL today, Sunset Heights Meadery now has a Manufacturers Agency Store License, We may now sell to bars, agency stores and the public in NB.
Waiting for the listing for Queen's Nectar to be approved with a "Cottage Listing" and we're off and running.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

brew

Great news JQ cant wait to see this in the great wild...
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

JohnQ

Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

Fhilo

Roger

That's some sexy equipment!  :banana: