• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

New guy just saying hello.

Started by TheBaker, January 06, 2014, 10:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBaker

Howdy all.
I signed up a week or so ago, figured I'd say hello. A fellow from the Woodstock area sent me a PM on the HBT forum and suggested I check out the NBCBA.

I'm only on my second batch (partial extract from Noble Grape). I live in an apartment and my stove can't handle a huge boil (or a medium size boil for that matter), so I'm rather limited at the moment. But I'm constantly reading and learning.

I understand you hold bi-weekly meetings?

I just got back from dinner at the King Street Ale House. I enjoyed a Rogue Brutal IPA, Green Flash West Coast IPA, and a Young's Double Chocolate Stout (before dinner, with dinner, and after dinner). Fantastic.

Anyway, rambling. Sorry.

Chris

Roger

Al-Loves-Wine

jamie_savoie

Welcome to this great hobby and club Chris  :cheers:

fakr

Welcome Chris!  Lots of great info and guys here.  Definitely do your best to catch a meeting, they are always fun :)
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

Chris Craig

Welcome!  Our next meeting is on the 18th at 2pm.   Let us know if you'd like to attend.

brew

Yes Chris welcome! Would be great if you could make a meeting. We're pretty good at having them every other Saturday and its rare we miss one so feel free to join us if you have the chance...
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

DandyMason

blisster

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Kyle

Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

jdueck

Primary #1 - Empty
Primary #2 - Empty
Primary #3 - Empty
Primary #4 - Empty

Secondary #1- Wheat  (Tangerine and coriander)
Secondary #2 - Dry cider
Secondary #3 - Cream ale fermented with M27
Secondary #4 - Cream ale fermented with M07
Secondary #5 - Merlot