• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Started by Don, May 27, 2012, 05:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don

Hey Everyone,

My name is Don Mason. Been to 2 meetings now (the mash occur and yesterday's meeting at Chris' place) and decided it was time to become an official member. Ive been brewing kits for 20 years and just moved onto partial mash.Excited to share some brews with everyone.

Cheers

Don

Chris Craig

Quote from: "Don"Hey Everyone,

My name is Don Mason. Been to 2 meetings now (the mash occur and yesterday's meeting at Chris' place) and decided it was time to become an official member. Ive been brewing kits for 20 years and just moved onto partial mash.Excited to share some brews with everyone.

Cheers

Don

Wecome Don!

chrismccull

sdixon

Welcome Don... Good to meet you yesterday!
"Good people drink good beer"
Hunter S. Thompson

On Tap]

Richard

Hello & welcome Don - check out this post for membership information: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=848
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

brew

Don paid up his dues at the meeting - I'll enable your access to the private forums Don - glad to have met you and welcome to the club!
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Kyle

Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Madavascus

"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Attributed to Plato. Whether or not Plato actually said that remains to be proven. However, the statement itself is axiomatic.

Bottled]Frederictonian Mead[/url] (Pitched 14/05/12). Midday Dandelion Wine (Pitched 20/05/12)
Planned: Cincinnati Pale Ale.

jamie_savoie

welcome to the club Don  :cheers:

carmstrong

In kegs: Nothing :(
Primary: Belgian Blond, Dry Irish Stout
Planned: SNPA clone, Dunkle