Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gahan now available  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Jmac00

• Junior Poster
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Gahan now available
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »
I noticed last night that Gahan is now available here....only a couple choices for now. Anyone try em? I'm probably the only one that hasn't been to PEI and tried some yet... :lol:  :lol:

Offline Jake

• President
  • Forum Hero
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 182
Re: Gahan now available
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 02:09:58 PM »
i got a party pack of all 4 yesterday ... didn't last long. They were pretty good but nothing to rave about
President of the NBCBA

Offline JohnQ

• Order Exec
  • Charter Member
  • Forum Ninja
  • ...Official Club A$$hole... ...We only need one...
    • Sunset Heights Meadery
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »
Yeah, tasted a couple of the ones Jake brought along, and the first impression was...
MicroBrewery trying to appeal to the BMC crowd, good, but not blow my mind great.
Of course, if that's what they need to produce in order to make money, can't argue too much.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Offline jeffsmith

• Junior Poster
    • http://jeffsmith.me
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 08:27:04 PM »
The bottles are unfortunately not nearly as good as what's available at the brew pub. I try to grab a growler from the pub whenever I'm on the Island. They've been doing some work lately to try and improve consistency between their production facility and the pub.

Offline Jmac00

• Junior Poster
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
Quote from: "jeffsmith"
The bottles are unfortunately not nearly as good as what's available at the brew pub.

I've heard the same thing and pretty consistant consensus from everyone else, but i've never had either so nothing to compare it to.  :lol: