• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Pub Night - September?

Started by feldmann, August 08, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feldmann

Things have been a little quiet lately with everyone busy over the summer. Thought we could organize another pub/brewery visit in September.

Trailway seems to be our default and I haven't had a chance to really visit this summer so its my first choice but I'm open to ideas. I was thinking September 7/8 or 14/15? Thought further in the future might give some people a chance to open up their schedule a bit but I'm open to dates or if people want to do it sooner.

jamie_savoie

Another option would be a road trip to Hammond River / Long bay / Foghorn. I'd love to visit those breweries this year

feldmann

Quote from: jamie_savoie on August 09, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
Another option would be a road trip to Hammond River / Long bay / Foghorn. I'd love to visit those breweries this year

I've been trying to set up a day-trip or something similar for awhile but I haven't been able to get enough interest to make it worth while.

Two Wheeler

I think the 14/15 you run up against Harvest that weekend. I'd likely be up for something though! Thursdays or Fridays are likely best for me
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

feldmann

Quote from: Two Wheeler on August 13, 2018, 09:47:02 PM
I think the 14/15 you run up against Harvest that weekend. I'd likely be up for something though! Thursdays or Fridays are likely best for me

I didn't even think about that, thanks for pointing it out. How does September 7th sound for everyone?

blisster

I should be able to make that one, looking forward to it  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

AtlanticRebel

-_-_-_-
Marc Mapplebeck
Currently planning: Thinking of a Citra SMASH
Currently fermenting: Oaked Gewürztraminer
Just bottled: Cinnamon Spice Cider
Running critically low: Citra Orange Cider, Red Citra Bomb

feldmann

I've set up an event page on facebook. If we get the numbers we can look at ordering food or something. We could also do a bottle/yeast swap if enough people are interested.

feldmann

Hey everyone just a quick reminder for Friday. I'm planning on showing up at Trailway around 6:30 p.m. Excited to catch up with a few people!

pliny

If I'm in town this weekend, I'm going.

blisster

I'll be there, looking forward to it.  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

mikegraham

Two Wheeler

Damn it... missing this as we are going to Grand Manan for the weekend
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

feldmann

I'm at the bar when people show up. We can rotate if more people show up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

mikegraham

Sorry I completely forgot and had a few beer after work today