• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Coming soon...

Started by robcoombs, September 28, 2017, 04:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robcoombs

Just wanted to post this here to let everyone know. Following months and months of discussion, planning and work, Shawn Meek and I have decided to open a small commercial brewery. Anyone that knows me is aware of how much I value time with my wife Lindsay and our boys more than anything else. So it should be clear that this decision was not taken lightly in any way whatsoever.

Niche Brewing will be an extension of our love of brewing and our styles will reflect just that. We will be operating a 2bbl brewery located in Hanwell, NB. We will be a production only brewery for the initial stages and our beer will be available for purchase at bars and restaurants. We hope to be open by Christmas but it is impossible to give a definite date as of yet.

Looking forward to having you guys over to see the brewery.

:cheers:

mikegraham

Congrats can't wait to try it

tomoncanterbury

Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for your beer can't wait to try it

Roger

feldmann

ECH

Where in Hanwell? Walking distance for me? 1779 Hanwell!  ;D ;D ;D

Scott

Congratulation Rob and Shawn, can't wait to order one of your beers in a bar soon. :cheers:

blisster

Congrats @robcoombs @ShawnBrew !!

Very excited for this and very much looking forward to doing my part at supporting Niche  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

jdueck

Primary #1 - Empty
Primary #2 - Empty
Primary #3 - Empty
Primary #4 - Empty

Secondary #1- Wheat  (Tangerine and coriander)
Secondary #2 - Dry cider
Secondary #3 - Cream ale fermented with M27
Secondary #4 - Cream ale fermented with M07
Secondary #5 - Merlot

brew

Very cool! Hope you guys can have us out for a tour sometime!
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

robcoombs

Quote from: blisster on September 29, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
Congrats @robcoombs @ShawnBrew !!

Very excited for this and very much looking forward to doing my part at supporting Niche  :cheers:

That means cleaning a bunch of kegs right...  :frazzled:

blisster

I'd probably wash your floors and washroom too for beer  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Powers30

Now I understand the comment on Untapped. Congrats Rob! Looking forward to another craft option in the city.

Two Wheeler

Super pumped for this, you guys both make great beer and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

Eric