• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

TrailWay Brewing Homebrew Challenge

Started by Alain2, December 12, 2016, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ECH

Should be interesting. Under no illusions that I will win, would be nice just to not come in last! LOL

More or less just want the feed back on what I made. Had one last night myself....I liked it, so that is the main thing.

mikegraham

Quote from: ECH on January 21, 2017, 01:34:35 PM
Should be interesting. Under no illusions that I will win, would be nice just to not come in last! LOL

More or less just want the feed back on what I made. Had one last night myself....I liked it, so that is the main thing.
I am the same way just the feed back will be nice

Alain2

ECH

Quote from: Alain2 on January 27, 2017, 01:50:42 PM
What time does it start Sunday?

2pm, with a tour of the brewery, awards at 3pm

Two Wheeler

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

Roger

Well that was fun... Congrats Pierre!
I'm sampling the runner up right now. I'm stunned I got runner up. My next IPA I'll brew the exact same recipe just with fresher hops.
I look forward to trying the trailway version of the winning brew...
:cheers:

blisster

Thanks and Congrats Roger!

This says a lot about this club!  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

robcoombs

Congrats @blisster and @Roger both were stand out, great beer. Looking forward to seeing how the winner turns out on the big system.  :cheers:

ECH

Yes, congrats to both Roger and Pierre.

Having sampled Pierre's (thanks for he drop off), it was well deserved for the win.

Anyone else gotten their feedback from Trailways? Interested to view the notes on mine. There was only one bottle still full, while some others were leaving with 2 full bottles, so that might bode well that I made it a little farther than some.