• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

What's Brewing?

Started by Two Wheeler, August 28, 2015, 02:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alain2

I'm making a Wyeast California lager starter, tomorrow morning I'll be making a steam beer.

mikegraham

nice day to brew a pale ale and use my funktown pale ale yeast

Cuba

Winter Maple Cream Ale almost carbonated.

Double Hash Ale went into the keg last night.

Brew day today, first attempt at a sour. Trying out @jamie_savoie 's Flanders Red 2.0 recipe.

shazapple

Chickens were patiently waiting for the spent grains. I also tried out the same trick Roger did at the Mashoccur to get the last bit of propane out of the tank. The flame quit just as I hit my strike temp  ;D
Lee

mikegraham

today is a double brew day a rye ipa and my no chill beer from the MO just to compare them the no chill and chilled 7 hours later all done and cleaned up.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

robcoombs

Brewing a hoppy Rye Pale Ale with centennial, ctz and chinook.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

feldmann

Brewed a Dubbel that I'm planning to serve for my wedding. Did a second running on the mash to try and clear out some of the old bugs I had in my kegerator but it only came out to 1.024. I decided to throw them in anyway just to keep them alive and see what they taste like. Its a combo of some raspberries from my garden that I threw in some wort last year, WLP655, dreggs from a bottle of Bam Biere and Four Winds Wild IPA.

Planning on brewing a Rye IPA and Tripel after and reuse the yeast cake from the Dubbel.

blisster

Made about 1.5L of maple syrup... To be used in secondary fermenter and to bottle conditioning a maple sap brew...
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

robcoombs

Quote from: feldmann on April 10, 2016, 01:52:03 PM
Brewed a Dubbel that I'm planning to serve for my wedding. Did a second running on the mash to try and clear out some of the old bugs I had in my kegerator but it only came out to 1.024. I decided to throw them in anyway just to keep them alive and see what they taste like. Its a combo of some raspberries from my garden that I threw in some wort last year, WLP655, dreggs from a bottle of Bam Biere and Four Winds Wild IPA.

Planning on brewing a Rye IPA and Tripel after and reuse the yeast cake from the Dubbel.

Brewing beer for your own wedding! What an awesome idea, wish I had been homebrewing for mine.  :cheers:

robcoombs

Also got a lacto starter going from a pure strain yesterday, after many failed attempts of growing from grain  akimbo

feldmann

Quote from: robcoombs on April 11, 2016, 11:35:44 AM
Quote from: feldmann on April 10, 2016, 01:52:03 PM

Brewing beer for your own wedding! What an awesome idea, wish I had been homebrewing for mine.  :cheers:

Unfortunately it'll probably just be two bottles on each tables unless I can find a way to get several kegs to BC :(

Alain2

I'm making a session IPA. With Chinook for bittering, Citra and Simcoe to finish. Should be around 4.3% and very drinkable.

robcoombs

Brewed a session IPA with citra and galaxy.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

mikegraham

Brewed a brown ale today with some flaked wheat in it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Roger

Brewing my first all sap batch today. Maple sap Saison...
The maple just stopped running and now the birch is just pissing out of the trees. I expect to brew the Birch sap Saison within a week or so. They'll both be exactly the same recipe just the water source(sap) will change.  :cheers: