• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

What's Brewing?

Started by Two Wheeler, August 28, 2015, 02:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

The maples have been pitifull at best and my birch haven't even started yet. But the birch usualy only starts when the maple are done. Ive got my fingers crossed but I think this year I might need to blend maple with birch in order to have enough sap to brew with. The flavours from the birch sap seem to lend more flavour than the maple sap. But either way it's a fun once a year experiment.

Eric

I'm brewing probably my last chocolate stout for this winter...hummm :party:

Two Wheeler

Kegging the winner!

Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

blisster

Quote from: Two Wheeler on March 20, 2016, 09:59:45 PM
Kegging the winner!

Funny, I just got done doing the same...

At least one of us is wrong about the winner part  :cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Jake

Note to self, vote for a pale beer ...  :banana:
President of the NBCBA

DeMerch

I'm eyeing up a double brew day good Friday. (Related to the above) I'll be making 10gal of my Maple ESB (I use Costco maple syrup... 500g per 5gal) and 10gal of my Pale Ale (5gal of which someone 'bought' in a silent auction for my curling club). Haven't brewed in a while so I'm looking forward to getting my stocks back up.
@DeMerch 2 - @Two Wheeler 1

feldmann

WLP670 going wild! Guess my stirplate might be soaked with some brett now...

Two Wheeler

Forever Unclean!!!!

One trick I do is place cling wrap over top of the stir plate so any overflow stays out of the internals
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

feldmann

Its pretty ghetto, I just took a computer fan and screwed a piece of cardboard onto it. Good thing is it will be easy to clean!

Two Wheeler

Mashing a dry stout, going to be a two brew weekend. Got a new Biab bag and pulley too from Wilserbrewer of HBT fame

Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

mikegraham

Draveur77

Made 15 gal of American Brown Ale at the camp Friday afternoon.

blisster

Funktown Pale Ale (WLP4627), 8 hours after pitching has a 1 inch krausen in the primary.  :cheers:

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

robcoombs

Quote from: blisster on March 30, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Funktown Pale Ale (WLP4627), 8 hours after pitching has a 1 inch krausen in the primary.  :cheers:

I'm really interested to see what you think of that strain.

mikegraham

Quote from: blisster on March 30, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

nice i am going to use mine this weekend cant wait to see how it turns out