• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Next Meeting 11th June JohnWay's place

Started by Richard, June 04, 2011, 01:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

If someone still has carpool ability, then I'd love a ride there, but I'll have one on the way back from my girlfriend, but if not thats fine.

I live a couple blocks down the hill from Noble Grape, and yes, that was intentional.
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

pliny

JW, could you PM me with the address?
I'll try to make it.
Starts at 2pm?
Thanks

JohnQ

Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

JohnQ

Be forewarned, all my taps are completely dry now except for PR, so we'll only have what people donate.

JW
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Kyle

Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Jake

So looks like I'm driving Richard. Anyone else on the Northside looking for a drive? PM me if you need a lift
President of the NBCBA

Dean

Jake

He pm'd me earlier today and asked ... he lives just a couple houses up from me so I don't mind. He's all yours though if you want lol.

not sure if my 01 civic can handle his 9 foot frame
President of the NBCBA

Dean

if you're that close it's easier for you to get him and I'll take care of brew and Kyle

Richard

Aye I spaced and forgot that I'd already asked... just figured if you were going it wouldn't be too bad to swing by my place, presumptuous bastard that I am :P
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.