• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.
Main Menu

mill

Started by paulmaybee, July 30, 2014, 12:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulmaybee

Anybody have a mill they want to part with?
on tap: IPA
fermenting: Roseway Red, Rye IPA, Tripel, Flanders Red, Sour #1
Cellar: Roseway Red, IPA, Brett IPA, Orval Clone, Brett Red, Rye IPA, Grapefruit PA

blisster

Hi Paul,

I believe @Chris Craig had one for sale a while ago.. Not sure if it sold?

You are welcome to borrow mine or bring your grains over to have them crushed anytime you want.

:cheers:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Chris Craig

I did, but it's long gone now.

pliny

This is a pretty good price. http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/OBKrusher_Grain_Mill_with_7_lb_hopper_p/grain-mill-obkrusher.htm

A used one would still probably run you close to $100.

Two Wheeler

Quote from: pliny on July 30, 2014, 03:57:13 PM
This is a pretty good price. http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/OBKrusher_Grain_Mill_with_7_lb_hopper_p/grain-mill-obkrusher.htm

A used one would still probably run you close to $100.

Agreed, picked this guy up and it works great. It comes in a small box and I'm pretty sure qualified for $10 flat rate shipping. It's a bit of a pain to assemble without any real instructions, but I'm sure you can figure it out, and I'd be happy to take some pics of mine assembled.
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

robcoombs

Quote from: Chris Craig on July 30, 2014, 03:11:17 PM
I did, but it's long gone now.

Glad I bought that when I did. Makes life so much easier.

paulmaybee

Thanks!  I was looking at the barley crusher, and the OBKrusher.  Will probably go for the OBK version.  I'm getting pretty close to my first all grain batch, just some odds and ends to pull together now.   Yeeeeah.
on tap: IPA
fermenting: Roseway Red, Rye IPA, Tripel, Flanders Red, Sour #1
Cellar: Roseway Red, IPA, Brett IPA, Orval Clone, Brett Red, Rye IPA, Grapefruit PA