• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Brewer's Bash

Started by Chris Craig, May 02, 2014, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wheeler

New plan... Wedding is at 7 in saint Andrews and Jen is going to drive. That's lots of time for breakfast and some beer tasting.  :drunk:
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

JohnQ

Quote from: robcoombs on May 06, 2014, 09:38:24 PM
What time do you guys generally get together for brewers bash? I just want to make sure I have coverage for work and child care well in advance so I don't miss out on anything.
If you want to do the pre-bash breakfast tailgate (epic), then plan to be there 8ish.
I believe (know) we were first in line for entrance last year, having had an AWESOME feast before hand, then we took a break around supper time, walked to Victory Meat Market and all returned to the scene of the crime (breakfast) and BBQ'd our steaks, before returning for a last hurrah....
In short, plan all frigging day...anyone care to argue with that summary?
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

brew

NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Chris Craig

Sounds awesome to me!

robcoombs

If you want to do the pre-bash breakfast tailgate (epic), then plan to be there 8ish.
I believe (know) we were first in line for entrance last year, having had an AWESOME feast before hand, then we took a break around supper time, walked to Victory Meat Market and all returned to the scene of the crime (breakfast) and BBQ'd our steaks, before returning for a last hurrah....
In short, plan all frigging day...anyone care to argue with that summary?
JQ
[/quote]

Wooooooooooow! I'm going to have to start training to make it through that day.

Chris Craig

Fhilo

Tuesday the 20th according to Twitter... :rock:

robcoombs

Just a reminder that tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am

Chris Craig

Chris Craig

Two Wheeler

Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

blisster

Got mine... All I need now is permission to go  :facepalm:
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Fhilo