• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

FCBF Survey

Started by JohnQ, March 11, 2014, 10:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnQ

So everyone knows that there are only 2 possible choices for the Favourite Brewer at the festival survey, right?
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Kyle

Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Kyle

The Queen's Nectar mead from JQ and the Saison from Steve were outstanding

Now what do I win for guessing correctly? Some product would be nice  :rolling:
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

ECH

I thought the Vicar's Cross DIPA from Boxing Rock was the best of the night, as well anything made by Microbrasserie Le Naufrageur was excellent. Have been sneaking them across the border at Campbellton every time my wife goes to visit her parents!

Roger

Quote from: ECH on March 22, 2014, 12:22:53 PM
I thought the Vicar's Cross DIPA from Boxing Rock was the best of the night, as well anything made by Microbrasserie Le Naufrageur was excellent. Have been sneaking them across the border at Campbellton every time my wife goes to visit her parents!
If your interested in taking an order I'd be very interested in a 4 pack 1) Saint-Barnabe, 2) IPA au the du Labrador,  3) Double Banche A La Tanaisie , and 4) Corte-Real. If not that's cool thought I'd at least ask.  :cheers:

ECH

Only problem is, I never know when she is going.

Rumors have it that they are trying to get listed with ANBL, mind you I doubt they would have everything they make available here.

I am thinking of taking a trip up to the brewery (and maybe seeking out others in Gaspe) this summer, will see!