• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

King Street Ale House

Started by Chris Craig, November 14, 2013, 10:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Craig

While I find the name "King Street Ale House" to be a great name for a pub, it's a pain in the ass to type out as often as I do here on the forum.  I thought about different abbreviations to satisfy my laziness, and then decided that this is going to be the only pub we speak of here, so why not give it the respect it deserves and refer to it as the Pub with a capital P?

JohnQ

It would also require the T to be capitalized as well...The Pub
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Chris Craig

In a 3-way consensus between carmstrong, DandyMason, and myself, we decided to call the place Church.

Meeting adjourned.

DandyMason

Quote from: Chris Craig on November 15, 2013, 03:23:03 PM
In a 3-way consensus between carmstrong, DandyMason, and myself, we decided to call the place Church.

Meeting adjourned.

Amen

fakr

"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

JohnQ

Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Jake

President of the NBCBA

HappyHax0r

Sweet, finally I can tell my MIL that I joined a Church so she can stop riding my ass about it ;).

Great job guys, you got two birds stoned at once.
Primary: #1, 2, 3, 4 (Air, Air, Air, Air)
Kegs     #1, 2, 3, 4 (C02, C02, C02, C02)

chrismccull

I am there now, they did a great job with the reno.  Sampling a Grimross as I type.

Chris Craig

You should have let us know you were back in town!  Are you going to be here on Saturday? 

chrismccull

It was a last minute thing, the house sold quick. 

No, I will be gone tomorrow, I'll be back for the beer fest though.

Chris Craig