• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Brewer's Bash

Started by JohnQ, June 27, 2013, 06:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have a ticket??

Yes
12 (57.1%)
No
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

JohnQ

Wanted to see how many of us have tickets and are attending.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

jamie_savoie

Al-Loves-Wine

I would love to attend this myself, however I got drawn for crown water salmon fishing on the Patapedia. So hopefully I will be fighting with a few 30lb grisle! :D

Roger

I'll be going. I won't be winning father of the year though it's on my son's birthday. :facepalm: Oh well he'll get over it he's only 2. What I might do is go early skip out for a bit then go back later in the day or I might stay for the whole thing. :party:

Brian_S

I'm there as well.  Lets see....8 samples with admission then $1 sample after and 300 beers available.  Guess I'll need about $292 as well.  :)

B
<No context>Dark and Dirty</No Context>

Chris Craig

I really wish I could make this happen.  I have family visiting from Saint John and some from Calgary.  Throw in 2 birthdays, and there's no way this'll work.

jamie_savoie

We should all get together for breakfast before the event.  Need a good base before drinking!  :party:

Brian_S

So no agreement on a breaky before hand?

B
<No context>Dark and Dirty</No Context>

jamie_savoie

we could go to either Lunar Rogue, Snooty Fox or Cora but we should reserve imo

fakr

or the red latrine on the north side... :rolling:
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

Jake

You should do a north side breakfast tour and include Speedbumps and the Lantern in there for sure. Classy joints
President of the NBCBA

JohnQ

Bierstos on the North Side is an idea.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Fhilo

Quote from: JohnQ on July 08, 2013, 11:23:12 AM
Bierstos on the North Side is an idea.

JQ

Yeah, but lots of old people go there, leading me to think their food is good at moving things through the body quickly... maybe not a thing to do before 12hrs drinking...
:lmao:

Fhilo

Delta has a breakfast buffet, not sure if its just sundays though. I can check with the wife... maybe even get us a discount

chrismccull

The Cabin serves a good breakfast I hear.