• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Looking for some muscle

Started by sdixon, April 22, 2013, 08:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdixon

Hey guys, I'm looking for some muscle to move a couple of Unitanks on the weekend. I want to move the 5 BBL unitanks at the Picaroons Brewtique into place so I can start brewing.

Muscles required :rock:
"Good people drink good beer"
Hunter S. Thompson

On Tap]

Jake

President of the NBCBA

Roger

brew

My weekend is shot between the AGM on Saturday and a meeting I'm hosting on Sunday...
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Chris Craig

Yeah, I'd love to help, but I could only lend a hand between between 12 - 1:30 on Saturday. Let me know if that works.

Fhilo

I could probably help out before/after the AGM... Let me know what time you were thinking

sdixon

Hey guys, thanks. It may be more convenient to do it before the AGM, so how about 12:00 noon. Based on my experience with meetings, it's best to not lift heavy things after sampling :-) So it's looking like maybe Jake, Fhilo and Chris... Roger?

I think 5 should be good. I'll double check on weight, but we should be good with 5. Let me know if you are still in. Thanks.
Hunter S. Thompson

On Tap]

Chris Craig

McKraken

I don't know about muscle, but I'll be there too.
Kevin McF.
On Tap - Nil
Aging - Koodlik Fuel 25/04/2013

Jake

Yea I can do noon. Do you need trucks or trailers or anything? My dad just got a new 6x10 trailer with hydraulic lifts just in case you want to dump those fermenters off when we get to your house .... maybe carrying them off is a better option though
President of the NBCBA

sdixon

Thanks guys. The unitanks are already at Picaroons Brewtique. I just need to move them from the back of the building to the middle of the building (next to the brewhouse)... about 30'. There are 2 of them, they are 5BBL tanks.

http://www.dmebrewing.ca/images/products/large_4c99fbe1d765e4BBLUnitank.jpg
Hunter S. Thompson

On Tap]

fakr

I can make it before the AGM too Steve.  Just let me know if you need me...I'd be more than happy to grope all that stainless!!
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

jamie_savoie

Same with me, if you need more help.  it's only a 5 min walk from my gf's place

Jake

Keep me away from Fakr. He gets creepy around that much stainless  :lol:
President of the NBCBA

fakr

lol!  Thanks Jake!  I guess I've turned into a stainless steel pervert!
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."