• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.
Main Menu

Simcoe Hops

Started by DandyMason, February 15, 2012, 11:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandyMason

Hey Guys I know a lot of you were looking for some simcoe... Noble Grape has their simcoe for 2012 and its going pretty fast apparently. I just ordered 2 pounds... They need to order it into the Fredericton noble grape so it takes a few days, but its 28 bucks per pound, everything included.

You can order from steve at... mailto:info@noblegrape.ca">info@noblegrape.ca

Richard

Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

JohnQ

That's a fair bit cheaper than the stuff I could find, it works out to $1.75 an ounce.  Anyone who wants more than half a pound of it should get some from NG now.
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Thomas

Nice, I think I just got the last lb. and was told they should be here friday. With any luck I will have a new NG horror storey for the meeting this weekend.  Stay tuned!

DandyMason

They are pretty clueless up there. Dean give this steve guy an e-mail .. mailto:info@noblegrape.ca">info@noblegrape.ca

He will let you know pretty quick

Richard

Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

brew

So it looks like everyone that wants Simcoe is going to get it?
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now