• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.
Main Menu

In-line fan

Started by brew, February 08, 2012, 09:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brew

Did I hear someone mention that Princess Auto in Moncton had an inline fan for like $40?
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Jake

I'm coming from Moncton on Friday. If you figure out what you want and give me a part number, I can pick up for you before I return.
President of the NBCBA

Kyle

Any chance you'll be in the Pinacle Stainless steel area? I need a few parts.
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Jake

I'm in Dieppe. If you call in your order and they have it put together and waiting for me, I can pick it up either in the evenings or when I leave late friday afternoon.
President of the NBCBA

Jake

wow. just looked it up and it's about 150 meters from my hotel. So put in an order and I can pick it up
President of the NBCBA

Kyle

awesome, will do, thanks!
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

brew

Thanks Jake - hopefully I can find this part...

If you're heading to Pinnacle, can you pick me up one of those 1/2" Stainless full port ball valves?
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Jake

Do you know if they have it in stock? I don't mind picking it up.
President of the NBCBA

brew

I think they are done for the day now - I'll check in the morning Jake and let you know - thanks much eh...
NBCBA Treasurer