• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

CBC Interview NB Hops farmer Now 5:23pm

Started by sdixon, November 17, 2011, 05:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdixon

"Good people drink good beer"
Hunter S. Thompson

On Tap]

JohnQ

Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

sdixon

"Good people drink good beer"
Hunter S. Thompson

On Tap]

Brian_S

Here Link link Link....here boy...link link.

B
<No context>Dark and Dirty</No Context>

Hawoh

I caught the interview on SHIFT. I'm not sure if they record/podcast their interviews.

It was well done, but probably no big deal if you can't track it down. It was nice to hear air time for a local hop producer though.

JohnQ

We went and helped out with the line stringing this spring, we've talked about our plans to plant the acreage next to us. They are a super nice young couple and she's done some great negotiating for the whole collective.
I really hope they make a go of it.
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples