• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Bottles (clean, de-labeled) free to good home.

Started by Richard, August 03, 2011, 03:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

I got a bunch of bottles I'm looking to get rid of now I'm moving over to kegs. Need to get rid of the following:

~50 Garrisons IIPA Bottles (500ml)
~30 normal beer bottles (355ml)
~10 Fin Du Monde Bottles (750ml)

... this makes up about half my collection; the other half I'm keeping around for brews I want to bottle condition.
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

Dean

I'll take the Garrison bottles Richard ...maybe those big ones too

Richard

Deal. You gonna be at the meet on Saturday? Should be able to bring them then.
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

Dean

yes I'm planning on being there ...got some money for brew so I have to make it.  If I'm going to be on the North Side before then I'll stop by. PM your phone number

Kyle

Hi Dean, would you mind bringing my grain to the meeting, or could I pick it up on Sunday?

I'm going to be brewing like crazy to rebuild my stockpile!!
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Dean

either one works Kyle. Do you have a new address? might make more sense for me to bring it to you rather than take it across the river only to have you bring it back ....

Jmac00

I got a few garrison ones here that i was holding for Richard....i'll throw them in with the red stripe bottles for you Dean.

Dean

thanks man, I'll be picking those up as soon as I go back to work next week if that's okay ...

Jmac00

Quote from: "Dean"thanks man, I'll be picking those up as soon as I go back to work next week if that's okay ...

yup, no rush at all, they're set aside. Just gimme a heads up what day you're coming that's all.