• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Site Glass

Started by JohnQ, July 26, 2011, 08:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnQ

I've successfully sourced all the components required to build these site glasses...

http://www.brewhardware.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61:weldless-sight-kit-wthermometer-4ezst-240&catid=36:weldess&Itemid=60

It's the same one I ordered from there.
To make it economical, the parts need to be purchased for making 5 at once.
I'll take 2, does anyone want the other 3?
Cost will be less than $20, probably $15, I just need to source someone to do the threading on the polycarbonate tubing for us, and see what the individuals want for the open port side.
I've replaced my open port side on it with one of these...

Which allows a thermo to be inserted and removed at will without any loss of liquid, I treated a brass one, but I've contacted the manufacturer to see where we can source the Stainless one they make.

Let me know if you're interested,

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

brew

NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

JohnQ

4 down, 1 to go, unless there is lots of interest, then I could double or triple the parts order to accommodate.
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples