• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

FCBF Events

Started by blisster, January 22, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blisster

Is anyone planning on attending any of the other Fredericton Craft Beer Festival Week events this year?

It would be nice to have another NBCBA team (or two) put together for the NS tap takeover/trivia night again this year:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/nova-scotia-tap-take-over-fcbf17-tickets-30324944726?aff=es2

This also "learning day" event also sounds interesting:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/a-day-of-beer-education-fcbf17-tickets-31329305797?aff=es2

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

ECH

Would love to go to the "Learning Day", unfortunately my business won't run itself, and I will have to close early as it is to attend the beer fest itself Sat. night

Two Wheeler

The tap takeover and trivia was great last year... I'd probably be interested in doing it again this year
Jordan Harris
BIAB'er

blisster

Got my tickets for the NS tap takeover/trivia night  :cheers:

Anyone planning on going to the "day of beer education"?   I'm on the fence for this one..
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

robcoombs

I'll be there for trivia night though I'm not sure if I'll make it in time for the start of the tap takeover.

I'd love to go to the beer education day but there's no chance of me getting the day off work.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

jdueck

I have to get my ticket for the beer education day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Primary #1 - Empty
Primary #2 - Empty
Primary #3 - Empty
Primary #4 - Empty

Secondary #1- Wheat  (Tangerine and coriander)
Secondary #2 - Dry cider
Secondary #3 - Cream ale fermented with M27
Secondary #4 - Cream ale fermented with M07
Secondary #5 - Merlot

Cuba

I was on the fence about the beer education but recently decided against it.

I'm going to buy tickets for the NS tap takeover, I'll join a NBCBA team if there is one!

blisster

I just booked for the Friday Education Day event...  Hope to see a few familiar faces there.   :cheers:

feldmann

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the trivia. Is anyone interested in making a club team?

blisster

Quote from: feldmann on March 07, 2017, 01:47:30 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the trivia. Is anyone interested in making a club team?

I'm in! 

Cuba

Quote from: blisster on March 07, 2017, 02:21:08 PM
Quote from: feldmann on March 07, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

I'm in!

I'm in as well. My girlfriend Emily will be with me as well.