• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Garrison Ale House announcement

Started by Chris Craig, August 01, 2013, 07:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Craig

I'm not sure what this is all about...anybody?

https://www.facebook.com/garrisonalehouse

QuoteThanks to everyone who has been asking about our re-opening. We're going to be making an exciting announcement tomorrow. Stay tuned!

JohnQ

Talked briefly with Doug and Shane at the Bash Selloff...

The Landlord has been a complete PITA, and they say they don't have the cash to buy it.

From a different source...the Landlord is an out of town guy who just doesn't get it at all or give a shit.

Gotta figure one of two things, they've finally cut a deal, or they have a new place to open.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Kyle

I wonder where the new location will be
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

pliny

I heard maybe it would be where the Back Nine was.
Guess we'll find out today.

Chris Craig

They just announced it 5 minutes ago.

8 more weeks :(

JohnQ

At least that even with the inevitable delays, we can still be fairly certain we'll have a place for the end of November to go to!
JQ
Charter Member
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout

fakr

8 more weeks at the current location?

Sorry, me no have facebook.
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

JohnQ

Moving to the old Mexicali Rosa's beneath Brewbakers.
It's one of the locales we looked at last year.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

fakr

ah, well at least they are opening, but sucks that they aren't in their old location.

Someone should find out who the landlord is a the current location and start up a hate group on facebook.  akimbo

pliny

fakr, those are evil things to say. Now I know why they call you fakr.  :D

brew

Yeah that bar they had at the old location was beautiful. I suppose it burnt in the fire though... will be interesting to see how they do the inside of the new place.
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

Chris Craig

I think they're taking up both Mexi's and Back 9 spaces.

Fhilo

saw on twitter, also supposed to have a bbq pit!!!

fakr

Quote from: pliny on August 01, 2013, 11:22:29 AM
fakr, those are evil things to say. Now I know why they call you fakr.  :D

A "strongly dislikes" group then?  hehe!

JohnQ

Quote from: Chris Craig on August 01, 2013, 12:02:23 PM
I think they're taking up both Mexi's and Back 9 spaces.

When we toured, there were 2 kitchens in there, one in each of the locations, and there was a bunch of pretty wild pre-construction done in the back.

The realtors said that we could have whatever combination of space that we'd like and the landlord would reconfigure to whatever was wanted.

With a place as popular as the G, they'll be able to cut a pretty good deal for sure.

JQ
Charter Member

Visiting Taps: