• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

New Picaroons Brewery

Started by Chris Craig, July 09, 2013, 12:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Craig

Chris Craig

I wonder what they'll do about their water.  They advertise about their well water all the time.  This will undoubtedly be on the municipal water supply.

chrismccull

I was wondering the same thing.

JohnQ

I was going to drop by this week some time, if I do, I'll be sure to ask.

I can't remember how he answered the question when we had the meeting with him, but I do remember that he acknowledged it was something they were thinking about.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Chris Craig

He acknowledged that it was something they were concerned with.  They'd just adjust the water profile to match what they were using, I suspect.

JohnQ

They'll certainly have to start out by stripping out the chlorine, etc.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples