• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

SS Washer

Started by DandyMason, June 18, 2012, 09:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandyMason

Anyone have a SS washer to go over 1/2 inch thread?? Cant seem to find one this big at any of the hardware stores. Im putting together a weldless bulkhead for my keggle and this should be the last piece.

Can pay you cash.. or trade some hops or grains...

Chris Craig

I have one for you.  When do you need it?

DandyMason

Awesome, no rush! Next meeting would work for me. If not I can come get it.

Another question, I need an O-ring... there are pile of them at Home hardware... Are those okay to use at high temps?

Chris Craig

Maybe, but they're most likely not food grade.  It should be silicone.

DandyMason

Figured, okay while Im at it anyone have a silicone O-ring also to go over 1/2 inch thread?

JohnQ

I've got a couple of different sizes, remind me Friday night so it can be in the car for 5 am Saturday.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

DandyMason

Will do! thanks guys!

JohnQ

I actually have a couple of complete bulkheads if you don't have all the pieces together yet.
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

DandyMason

I actually placed my order for some SS fittings this morning JQ, otherwise I would definitely take you up on that. Next time I need some equipment I will post it on here first for sure! I appreciate the offer.

Jake

JQ, how much you want for those bulkheads? I'd probably get one from ya for my new keggle.

Also, I may as well pay you for that vent you got for me lol

Let me know what the total bill will be
President of the NBCBA