• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

large U shaped sectional sofa sagegreen microfiber 300 obo

Started by Dave Savoie, May 27, 2012, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Savoie

Charter Member

Kyle

Man, that thing looks nice, and worth a good bit. If you took off the feet, do you think you could fit it into your place? My couch would only fit through the door that way.
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Dave Savoie

Nope tried everything :( no way its fitting unless I knock down a wall and cut a new door
Charter Member

Jmac00

remove the door too? if so...must be one small door if it still won't fit.

Kyle

you could buy a few inches that way, remove the door, and even hinges, then try.
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Jmac00

anytime i've moved, or help ppl move, i take the 5 mins it takes and remove the door(s). It beats standing there for 20 mins holding a couch trying to manoevre it each and every way trying to make it fit.

Dave Savoie

the doors were off just older house with small doors frames
Charter Member

Jmac00

how much more room would you need? if its only a small bit, i've heard ppl flip couch over and remove the covering on the bottom, then removing a piece or two of the wooden frame (slight dismantling)...then once in, put back together and restaple the covering. Once the bottom is exposed, maybe the back part of the couch or the armrest part is simply bolted, loosening may give you the extra space, then retighten once in. Just a thought...looks like a great sectional.

Dave Savoie

Charter Member