• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Restaurant Equipment for sale

Started by Jmac00, August 04, 2011, 07:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac00

Seen a few pots in there amongst the pics, for any of you AG brewers needing one.

if you're inquiring about the beer dispenser, they want $1100 for it....just a heads up...LOL

http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and- ... Z302734483

Kyle

hmm, well, its a solid commercial brand, but they tend to be loud and hot. Also, $1.1K for a single tap kegerator, makes me wonder what these guys paid for it when it was new, wow. I'd offer WAYYYYY less than that if I didn't already have something better.
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Jmac00

i usually see these go for around 250ish-300 in well used condition.....1100 is a far fetch IMO. It looks to be in good condition though....400 would be fair with reg and bottle  :|

JohnQ

Basically same as the one I have pretty much.
$1100 is probably about half of new, but still about 3x value.
I got a deal on mine at $200 8 years ago at a silent auction in Labrador where I was one of two people in the city that new what it was worth, and it's never missed a beat. They do run forever, but the first thing anyone using cornies needs to do is convert it to 4 taps one way or another.
I left all the commercial tap stuff as is, so I could easily switch between sanke and corny without any work and added all new corny stuff, so the box is really pretty much the same as a very sturdy keezer that looks cool.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples