• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

HUGE BEER SALE!!!!

Started by Jmac00, June 21, 2011, 05:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac00

just a reminder of the HUGE BEER SALE tomorrow....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

great stuff, get it now...time to stock up... :lol:

Richard

Pretty sure I'm right in saying it's BMC :P
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

Jmac00

Quote from: "Richard"Pretty sure I'm right in saying it's BMC :P

i thought i used enough emoticons  :lol:  to note my sarcasm.  :lol:

but yes, its mainly BMC with addition to the high quality, high selling NB selection  :D

Kyle

yes, the NB selection is a limited time offer, going out of production, so really its an investment and collector's item.  :D  :D

I bet in 200 years people will sell it for a mint... nah, whatever they can't sell will go to the landfill from whence it came
Charter Member

On Tap: DIPA, Vienna SMaSH, Imp Stout
Planned: IPA
Fermenting: --

Dave Savoie

the province needs to hold a competition for homebrew and then take the winner and brew that beer as NB select !!
Charter Member

Richard

Dave: I think we should just start a brewery already :P
Charter Member

Kegged: air.
Primary: air.
Bulk Aging: Silence of the Lambics (Pitched 13/05/2012).
Owed: JQ LSA x 1, Kyle Stout x 1 & IPA x 1.

JohnQ

Was just in there, asked the cashier if she was selling lots of fake beer today, made her laugh as I rang in my one bottle of Pic's.
You wouldn't believe the line of sheep filling full carts with bud light, wow...there may be a market for 3rd runnings after all.
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Dave Savoie

Its amazing how one become a beer snob after starting to homebrew !!!

If I cant drink Craft brew or homebrew I choose to stay sober at gatherings yes I AM A SNOB
Charter Member

Dean

Just the one bottle John, are you not feeling well or picking that up for halfway through your shift?  ;)

JohnQ

Quote from: "Dave Savoie"Its amazing how one become a beer snob after starting to homebrew !!!

If I cant drink Craft brew or homebrew I choose to stay sober at gatherings yes I AM A SNOB

How true, I've started drinking water at restaurants if they don't have a micro on tap, and telling them why.
Charter Member
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout

JohnQ

Quote from: "Dean"Just the one bottle John, are you not feeling well or picking that up for halfway through your shift?  ;)

Ouch, careful...
We actually do have an 8 hour rule, in Goose Bay they were under military rules and it was a 12 hour rule...we were working 4 on 4 off, 12.25 hour shifts, work that one out  :o ...made for a very ugly few days every work cycle.
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

Dean

Afghanistan was the 180 day rule ...sucked for sure.  So what's up with the single bottle ...trying out something new?

JohnQ

Quote from: "Dean"Afghanistan was the 180 day rule ...sucked for sure.  So what's up with the single bottle ...trying out something new?

For comparison to my ESB that I kegged yesterday.
Charter Member

Visiting Taps:

Dean

oooh nice!  You comparing to the Best Bitter? I like that one

JohnQ

Well, I'm going to taste test against it anyway, dream about being on the same plane as being able to say "compare".  :lol:
Charter Member

Visiting Taps: