• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Untappd

Started by JamesC, September 05, 2013, 10:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

An app that lets you rate / talk about beer... sort of the facebook of beer I guess... anyone else using it?

Al-Loves-Wine

I just installed it, its a pretty cool app. 

brew

Interesting... saw an article last week for "tapped" - a version for the Windows mobile version...
NBCBA Treasurer
Planned: Drink beer later, Primary: Drink beer soon, Secondary: Drink beer shortly, Kegged: Drinking beer now

fakr

I'll have to check it out.
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

JamesC

My username there (untappd,) is headspring... feel free to add me.

Chris Craig

I finally checked this out.  It's pretty cool. My username is chriscraig if anybody wants to add me.

Jake

just added it ... user name is "jjsaunders" ... looks like I need to start drinking more beer !
President of the NBCBA

Roger

I have it installed too. It's fun to see what others are drinking and what badges there earning. Also makes me feel less self conscious about drinking alone.  :cheers:

JamesC

Hahaha, well said, Roger! That's pretty much what motivated me to start this post... cool to see other peoples' opinions as well...

DandyMason

Dandymason... add me!

blisster

just installed in:   bliss-ter
Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour, teach him how to brew beer and he'll waste a lifetime.

Chris Craig

We (NBCBA) has a brewer account on untapped.com.  If you'd like to add your homebrew, just put NBCBA in the brewery field when adding your beer details.

ECH

Only been on there for a little over a year, since it is also linked to my FB and my Twitter, my family thinks I have a drinking problem!  :shakes: :shakes: :shakes:

Come on....only averaged out to about 2 beer a day!