• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Challenge Deadline Looming...

Started by JohnQ, October 31, 2013, 02:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnQ

Don't forget,

Entries need to be paid for by tomorrow midnight!

The beers need to be dropped off with the Entry forms at the Brewtique between tomorrow and the 15th of November.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Chris Craig

This is the last day to enter; we have 36 entries so far.

Waterlogged

Fermenting: Air
On Tap: Hoppy Porter
Bottled:  Air

JohnQ

Still doing a little experimentation, will be signing on for between 4 and 8 entries this afternoon.

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

Waterlogged

Yes, I have a few experiments going as well but regardless of the results, they are all going in  Actually I sampled one of the results last night and you may as well save your money John and not enter any ;)
Fermenting: Air
On Tap: Hoppy Porter
Bottled:  Air

Chris Craig

Looks like we're going to close at 42 entries from 26 people.  This is a fantastic showing for our first year!

chrismccull

I wonder how many came from outside the group?

Chris Craig

9 brewers from outside the club with 12 entries.