• Welcome to New Brunswick Craft Brewers Association.

Grain Mill Hopper

Started by DandyMason, June 01, 2012, 01:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandyMason

Here is my fancy new grain mill hopper.  I have 14 lbs of grain in the hopper in the pic. Apparently one of those big boxes of cereal from costco fits even better... Anyways I saw it on homebrewtalk and thought it was pretty neat!

Bad quality pics...

pliny

Clever, looks great - and it's cheap.

DandyMason

Yeah I just emptied our oatmeal and the cupboard and took it, so very cheap hahah.

Not pretty, but gets the job done anyway

jamie_savoie

Chris Craig

JohnQ

I am so on the way to Costco to get some Oatmeal!

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples

fakr

That's pretty cool, and disposable!
"If God had intended for us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

DandyMason

Yeah definitely an easy cheap option. Good enough for me for sure!

JohnQ

Wish I could find the picture to post, but it's gone...

When I installed my geothermal in November of 2010, the contractor who did the duct work for upstairs was way behind schedule and it was getting cold...
I took a 6 cu. ft. packing box and shoved it between the top of the geothermal unit and the bottom of the old ductwork that fed downstairs, turned the pump on and heated the main floor of the house for nearly 2 weeks!

JQ
Charter Member
I'm on the 12 step program...
I'm on Step 1 - I've admitted I have a problem...and if you're reading this, so do you!

On Tap: 1. MT; 2. PartiGyle Barley Wine; 3. MT; 4. MT; 5. Obiwan Kanobe 6. Pollen Angels TM Base; 7. MT  8. MT
Visiting Taps:
Travelling: Vienna Pale @ RB's; NB55 @ Fakr's
Recent Visitors: CMC Graham Cracker Brown, Fakr's Warrior AGDTDiPA; Brew's SNPA; Brew's C^3, Fakr's Stout
In the BH's: 1. Empty 2. WW, STILL! 3. Empty
Aging: Lots and Lots of Mead for Samples